Fire hose reels are fixed water withdrawal points in buildings, essential for preventive fire protection. A form-stable hose lines, serve quickly and efficiently extinguish fires in case of an emergency.
Requirements: DIN 14462:2023-07, TRVB 128 S and more
To ensure firefighting water facilities are always ready for use, they need to be checked and maintained at regular annual intervals. This process must be carried out by qualified personnel according to the regulations of the Operational Safety Ordinance and the Technical Rules for Operational Safety. Detailed information on planning, installation, operation, and maintenance can be found in the standards DIN 14462 and DIN EN 671-3.
- Calibrated Measuring Device
- Reproducible measurement results
- Functional / pressure-loaded components of the testing device are made of stainless metal
- The testing device is tested with four times the nominal pressure (64 bar)
- The measurement uncertainty of the manometer must not exceed 0.016 kPa (0.16 bar)