Flow meter calibration services
For sizes ranging from DN 2 to DN 800, we test your devices, even devices by other manufacturers, on our water test rigs, based on the tolerance specifications
A wide range of use conditions cause deposits on internal surfaces, contamination and chemical and mechanical effects that have a significant impact on the measurement accuracy of your flow meter. Regular evaluations of the measuring equipment are therefore recommended. We offer testing and recalibration on our internal water test rigs for nominal sizes ranging from DN 2 to DN 800 mm with magnetic-inductive flow meters calibrated to DAkkS for this. We offer an assessment of the measurement accuracy plus detailed documentation for third party devices.
MECON will be delighted to help you
Overview of recalibration and measurement accuracy verification:
- Water test rig with DAkkS calibrated magnetic-inductive flow meters
- Recalibration of MECON / TURBO devices
- Verifying measurement accuracy of third party devices
- Nominal sizes from DN 2 to DN 800
- Mobile measuring instruments
- Stationary measuring instruments
Product consulting / Contact
Still have questions? Call us or write to us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: +49 (0)2237 600 06-0
Fax: +49 (0)2237 600 06-40